- Papers are invited with the understanding that they are original, unpublished works and have not been submitted elsewhere.
- Submission of empirical works and case studies are encouraged.
- The papers should be preferably of 2500 words ( with a maximum allowance of 3000 word limit) in length. The Abstract should not exceed 250 words and 6-8 Key Words should be given. References cited in the paper should conform to Harvard style referencing. US style spelling should be adopted consistently.
- All art work should be of good quality preferably 300 dpi resolution.
- The manuscripts must be prepared in accordance with the guidelines for authors for which the template will be uploaded on this website shortly.
- The papers submitted would be subject to double blind peer review. The authors of the selected papers would be notified (Acceptance Notification) and invited to present their papers at the conference.
- All papers should be submitted to edas system, CLICK HERE
- For any clarification please contact [email protected]
- Please see the Call for Papers, CLICK HERE